Hello, Welcome to our Network Chiropractic Office
My purpose in sharing this statement of clinical objective is to clearly define my approach to Chiropractic, healing, and those I serve in this office. I wish to clearly communicate our responsibilities in this exciting relationship.
The following concepts are central to the way in which I practice Chiropractic. I am pleased to share these ideas with you so our purpose can be in alignment from the very beginning.
- There is an intelligence within each individual which not only keeps that person alive, but also animates, coordinates, repairs, renews, empowers, and heals.
- The nervous system is a main coordinating system and distribution center for this innate intelligence.
- Alteration in the shape, position, tone, or tension of the nervous system, at the spinal level, will block, inhibit, or redirect the expression of this intelligence.
- Spinal Subluxations are an interference to the proper functioning of the nervous system and its ability to send, receive and coordinate life force and intelligence.
- Proper coordination, repair, movement, inspiration, empowerment, healing, can not bee expressed when this life power and intelligence is blocked, or redirected.
- The purpose of the professional care in this office is to assist in the reduction of spinal cord tension and associated vertebral Subluxations and to develop and maintain spinal and nerve system integrity. This empowers a greater communication of this life power and coordinating intelligence. A healthier spine, nervous system and enhanced health and quality of life, is desired outcome.
- Everyone, in spite of specific symptoms or ailments, can benefit from a more flexible, elastic, and subluxation-free spine and nervous system.
- Symptoms are not necessarily a sign of illness. They can occur to alert the individual of the need for change.
- Specific location of symptoms does not correlate to specific Subluxations or areas of spinal tension needing to be adjusted. Severity of symptoms does not correlate to severity of Subluxations. The reduction of symptoms is not an effective indicator of improved health.
- An individual may have symptoms and not need to adjustment on a particular visit. An individual may have no symptoms and may require extensive adjustments on a particular visit. A person's symptoms are not necessarily in direct relationship to his or her prognosis.
- I do not treat specific symptoms, conditions or ailments, other than vertebral Subluxations. I do not imply that any particular adjustment or series of adjustments will have a direct effect on any symptom or condition a person may be presenting. Research studies show improved physical and emotional health and well being reported by thousands of patients receiving Network Care.
- I encourage any individual having concerns about symptoms or ailments to consult with his or her physician at any time during care.
- Your innate intelligence is the true agent of healing, empowerment, coordination, inspiration, movement, and joy. Healing is an inside job, coordinated by the same power which develops and renews your body.
- By their very intent, various treatments may interfere with the functioning of the nervous system. This may include drugs such as pain relievers, muscle relaxers, anti-inflammatory compounds and mood altering medication. This can often prolong the time for spinal correction.
- Medication levels for a non flexible body-mind stuck in sickness are not necessarily the same as for a body becoming well.
- I will not venture into the practice of medicine by advising about the need for reduction of medications. I suggest you speak with your physician to determine the objective and goal to be obtained by receiving a particular medical treatment. Determine if this is consistent with your desire for wellness at this point in time. Your physician may guide you in changing any medication or treatments you are presently utilizing to accommodate for your changing body-mind.
Dr. Knowles, D.C.