- Chiropractic Care Changes your Life
- Chiropractic Care Has Improved Our General State of Health and Also Our Family Life!
- Kids Sleeps Better with Chiropractic Care
- Texting: A Pain in the Neck
- Chiropractic for Boulder Kids
- Natural Immunity is Preferred
- How I Succeeded in Managing the Persistent Back Pain That Was Threatening to Ruin My Life
- Profound shifts from Network Chiropractic Care at Boulder wellness center
- Maintaining Your Optimal Energy Level
- Premium Chiropractic Care Allows Me to Address My Neck and Back Pain
1715 15th Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Top Asked Questions
Do you take insurance??
Yes, we work with many people who have insurance. What we always recommend is that you have your spinal evaluation done and if the Dr. feels care can help you we will explain your recommendations, our most cost effective financial arrangements and how much your insurance will contribute to your care. What we always recommend is that at your first visit you have us copy your insurance card and once we know what your health situation is we can determine what your individual benefits are.
How long does care last for? ?
Anyone can choose to receive the benefits of a healthier spine for as long or short as they choose. Dr Knowles will help create an individualized care plan to coach you to your goals?
How long is the first visit??
We ask people to leave up to one hour so that they are not rushed and we can give them the best attention possible.
How is your care unique??
In a world of disposable products and band aid care network family wellness center stands out by delivering care with with clinical excellence, whole being attention, practice member empowerment through education and a community environment where people feel the "love and service" attitude that is the center of our values.