What is Network Spinal Analysis
What is Network Spinal Analysis?
Network Family Wellness Center is the preeminent Lafayette chiropractor when it comes to Network Spinal Analysis. Network Spinal Analysis is an advanced, holistic approach to healing the spine and nerve system in order to improve your overall level of health and your quality of life. No other Colorado wellness center offers the level of spinal analysis and1sophistication and patient care that we do.
How does Network Spinal Analysis work?
- Network spinal analysis combines spinal alignment assessment and intervention with our patients’ evaluation of their general well-being. Taking into account both spinal subluxations as well as any life stress factors such as depression or life changes, network spinal analysis, or NSA, works toward designing a holistic and individualized care plan.
- Network spinal analysis works on the principle that each individual possesses an innate intelligence that gives them the ability to naturally self-heal, a capacity that is significantly diminished when the spine and nerve system is compromised from subluxations and its associated pressures.
- Network spinal analysis care works to reduce those physical strains and pressures, allowing the central nervous system to operate effectively, thereby improving the overall quality of your health and systemic functions.
What is the Care Procedure?
Our Lafayette chiroprator specialists ensure that our Network Spinal Analysis uses a non-intrusive, drug-free approach to heal your spine, and your life. Light, gentle pressures are applied to the spine, creating two reorganizational waves of healing that travel along your spine and throughout your system. The physical force applications and pressures, applied very precisely to the spine and surrounding regions, initiate a reorganizational process and a readjustment of the affected nerve and spinal tissue. This is the result of respiration increasing in the sacral pelvic region, up the mid-back, and through a person’s neck. This is known as the respiratory wave and is the first healing wave. Simultaneously, a second healing wave known as the somatopsychic, (for body-mind), wave travels along the spine and through the extremities and central nervous system as coordinated by the brain. This second wave promotes the development of new health and wellness strategies within the brain.
What are the benefits of Network Spinal Analysis?
When compared to any other Lafayette chiropractor, Network Family Wellness Center stands out in its use of NSA technologies and methods. Network spinal analysis’ cutting-edge spinal care system physically eases discomfort, while simultaneously causing the body to develop internal, self-regulating mechanisms that allow it to better adapt to stress. The myriad benefits of network spinal analysis include:
- Spinal and joint realignment, leading to reduced pain and discomfort.
- Improved physical state.
- Development of a strong neural interface and central nervous system, resulting in increased neural efficiency and enhanced overall systemic function.
- Development of an internal, self-regulating, self-correcting mechanism of self-healing that allows your body to adapt to stress and maintain a healthy, well-supported spinal and central nervous system.
- Improved adaptability to stress.
- Allows a person to move beyond the realms of chronic pain to a place of pain relief, life enhancement, and advancement.
- Improved health related quality of life.
- Reduces stress levels and promotes emotional well-being and quality of life.
Network spinal analysis is a cutting-edge spinal care system that delivers real, tangible benefits in physical and emotional well-being and quality of life. Research undertaken at the University of California, Irvine’s medical college shows conclusively that patients undergoing network spinal analysis care demonstrate significant improvements in pain and stress levels. The study concluded that out of 2,818 subjects, a stunning 99% were more than satisfied with the level of care they received, and its long-term results.
When looking for a Boulder or Lafayette chiropractor, there is no better option than Network Family Wellness Center, both in terms of the efficacy and the individuality of the care we provide. Call our Boulder, Colorado wellness center today and learn how we can help you live a happier and a healthier life.